Duration of contract:
1 year, with possibility of renewal
May require infrequent travels in-country.
Full time position (%FTE):
Full time position: Local, full time (100% FTE)
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care service delivery, technical assistance, advocacy and research.
In collaboration with the National TB Control Program (NTP) and other local and international partners, we are building a comprehensive Search-Treat-Prevent TB program across five cities in Viet Nam (Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hoi An and Can Tho). In the short term, we are aiming to 1) increase TB detection and treatment in key populations, such as household contacts, children and people visiting private healthcare providers; 2) provide social support and adherence monitoring options to improve TB treatment outcomes; and 3) scale up TB infection screening and treatment services. As part of this program, we are intensively engaging private providers who are providing TB services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong. TB care in the private sector often happens with little formal documentation; we are working to improve transparency and the quality of care for TB treatment in the private sector. This position would manage operations in at least four districts within Ha Noi/HCMC.
Our organization is growing quickly and we are searching for two highly qualified, independent, experienced and motivated PPM team lead. For additional information please refer to our website: www.tbhelp.org
- Coordinate with HR Officer to maintain record confidentiality and personnel documents including all contracts, conflict of interest declarations, training certificates, etc.;
- Ensure that company protocol is followed for new hires;
- Process financial claims for approval by the Project Managers and Directors;
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure compliance with policy, facilitate the transfer of documents, and meet audit requirements;
- Obtain quotations for supplies according to the organization’s procurement policy;
- Coordinate supply procurement & inventory management for the Hai Phong office;
- Maintain the fixed asset register in Hai Phong;
- Coordinate printing of program documents either in-house or through third-party vendors;
- Liaise with admin staff in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City to transport documents and supplies between cities;
- File documents ensuring that the protocols outlined in ethical approval applications are followed;
- Prepare meeting agendas and record meeting minutes to be shared across offices;
- Translate program documents from Vietnamese to English and/or English to Vietnamese;
- Draft summaries of project activities in English for donor reporting;
- Assist with drafting summaries of project activities and results for government partners;
- Photograph local events, categorize and store photos;
- Prepare monthly social media posts about the activities being conducted in Hai Phong;
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff traveling to/from Hai Phong;
- Support the implementation of all grants awarded to the organization;
- Assist Project Managers with any additional administrative work;
- Other similar tasks as needed.
- At least 3 years of admin experience
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility across a range of field- and office-related tasks
- Good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually as well as in teams
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant strongly preferred
Applications should include:
- A cover letter
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of related certification
- Two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
How to submit an application:
By e-mail to email@example.com
Subject: ‘Application for Admin Officer Hai Phong’
No later than 20 March 2020
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Full benefits will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.